Discover How to Turn $5,000 into $18,811 in Only Five Months Using A Modified Martingale System!
The Martingale system has been around for years. The idea behind it is to keep doubling your bets until you win and get back your original bet. If used for more than 2 games with high odds, it will eventually destroy your bankroll.
Let’s look at an example.
For simplification, let’s say the odds are constant at -150 and you are risking $15 to win $10.
- You bet $150 and you lose.
- Your next bet is $300. If you lose:
- Your next bet is $600. If you lose:
- Your next bet is $1,200. If you lose:
- Your next bet is $2,400 and so on.
It doesn't matter how many times you double up your bet. You will only win 100 dollars if you eventually hit. This takes into account all your progressions up to that point. Can you imagine risking $2,400 to win $100? Many bettors, if they don’t lose their bankroll first, will simply give up when the wagers get too big.
Does that mean that we should avoid Martingale systems? Not at all! If used properly, it can be very profitable.
As part of the Free Baseball Betting Guide, I'm offering you five free systems. Four of these systems use modified Martingale Systems.
Does Martingale systems work? You tell me...
In 2011, System #1, which uses a 2-game modified martingale system, made 69.81 units. What does that mean? If you are a $100 bettor, you would have earned $6,981. See System #1 results at
2011 results for System #1.
If you would like to see how the modified Martingale Systems work, get instant access to five baseball systems that will teach you how to make insane money betting on baseball. In it, you'll discover...
| || |
- How to make 100+ units betting on baseball by taking 30 minutes a day to follow a few simple instructions
- Little known tricks to predict when a team is extra motivated to win!
- How to find value picks betting on strong favorites (92% win percentage and 60+ units).
- Run line strategies to increase your profitability and minimize your risk
- Betting techniques to take back your losses from the sportsbooks
- The shameful piece of advice popular sports betting promoters give you – and why it is wrong!
- And more!
To access five free baseball systems, simply fill your first name and a valid email below and click "Free Instant Access Now!"